Hey! Are you troubled? You are trying to command Alexa but Your Amazon Alexa Not Working. You don’t need to worry. It is one of the most common issues experienced by Alexa users these days. In this guide, we will tell you each and everything that you need to fix the issue of Amazon Alexa Not Working.
Amazon has captured the wide share of the market by its wide selection of products, one among them is Amazon Echo dot. it's featured by the voice assistant i.e. Alexa. Just a command and it might follow you. However, sometimes you'll face Alexa not responding issue.
You are trying to command Alexa but Alexa not working to voice commands. You came at the proper article; this text is that the right blog to assist you fix Alexa Not Responding issue. If you liked the knowledge just let me know within the comments section.
Most Common Issues Behind Amazon Alexa Not Working:It would be very difficult for both of us to troubleshoot the issue without knowing the reason. So, let’s try to find the main issue behind Amazon Alexa Not Working.
Cables are not properly attached
Your Wi-Fi is not working properly
Echo device is placed too far from the router
Wi-Fi password is wrong
Alexa is not understanding what you are saying
Someone has changed the wake word
Simple Steps to Fix Amazon Alexa Not Working Issue:
1. Check All the CablesAll the cables should be connected properly, so check them wisely. It happens sometimes that because of loose cable connection, the device becomes very slow to respond.
2. Check the WIFI RouterWithout the proper internet connection, the Alexa device will not work. Hence, you have to check if your router is working fine or not. Try to connect any other device with the same Wi-Fi, if found anything wrong then contact your network service providers.
3. Place The Echo Device Near The RouterIf you will not place the Echo device within the Wi-Fi connectivity range, the device will not work fine. So, try to fix Echo Dot Slow to Respond by placing it near the router.
4. Check The Wi-Fi PasswordIt may be possible that you are trying to connect the device with the wrong Wi-Fi password. While doing the Echo Setup, if you enter the wrong password and proceed it, the device will try to connect again and again.
Hence, make sure that you have entered the right password while doing the setup.
5. Restart The Echo DeviceIf you have tried all the above given methods and nothing has worked out in your favor then restart the Echo device. For years, this is one of the most effective ways to fix the trouble. So, don’t think much and restart the Echo device.
6. Restart The RouterEven after restarting the Echo if Alexa Device Is Unresponsive then restart the router. To do it, remove all the cables and turn it off for some time. Reinsert all the cables again and then check if Alexa starts working or still the same.
7. Reset The Echo DeviceResetting the device is one of the best ways to fix the trouble like this. Hence, don’t waste your much time and reset the Echo device.
8. Try To Change The Wake WordIf still, your device is not responding to you back, try to change the wake word of the Alexa. You can easily change the wake word from the Alexa app.
After this, give some commands to Alexa and check if the issue got resolved or not.
Dial Alexa Customer Support Helpline Number +1-866-231-0111
After this procedure, if you are trying to command Alexa but Your Amazon Alexa Not Working. You don’t need to worry. Just give us a call on toll-free number for Alexa customer service. Get your issues resolved instantly. We do have a team of highly expert and dedicated technicians available for service. Get connected to Alexa experts now. We are highly recommended for bets customer service and quality service. Let us connect together to make your lives more interesting and comfortable.